#712 “Home isn't where you're from, it's where you find light when all goes dark.”


Close your eyes for a moment and picture your dream house. What do you see? Now open your eyes. Does the home you have look anything like the home in your dreams? Somewhere deep inside, we know that how our home looks and feels is important to us. And while we know the people matter more than the house, we can’t help but feel a little discouraged if our dreams and reality seem to be too far apart. 

 I’ve been there. I have been overwhelmed at times with housekeeping and even my own ideals. I grew tired of trying to keep up with my expectations for my home. Along the way, my perspective changed. I found the secrets to contentment right where I was.  

I always dreamed of having that new house, that new carpet, the new furniture. Newer that what I had already. My friends have it all, why can't I?  I now realise, that rather than having it all, you have to be comfortable with what you have, and when you need to buy new, then save for it, as it will be more rewarding knowing you have saved for something you always wanted, rather than be in more debt with that credit card. 

Your home is a part of you, no matter what kind of place you dream of, you can create a home you love right where you are!  

Showcasing the amazing new works available right now at some awesome destinations. 
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Scarlet Creative -  Harry Pottering Shed - (New) @ C88 
Scarlet Creative -  The Ministry – Sage - (New) @ LuxeBox (October) 
Serenity Style- Skippy Scooter RUST RARE (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
C L A Vv. Nostalgic Autumn - Patio Cover RARE (New) @ The Epiphany 
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade:  Venice Sofa Lace MT 
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade:  Venice Sofa Lace MT 
Nutmeg. Distressed clay vase#1 - Dark rust 
[Merak] - Autumn Flower Bucket 
Nutmeg. Vintage French Chair White 
Nutmeg. Rattan Tote Carry, Beige 
O.M.E.N - Messy Baking - Bottles of Milk 
*ionic* Loaf of bread 
Apple Fall Coastal Pier Truss