#739 In sleep, he sang to me. In dreams, he came. That voice which calls to me and speaks my name....


“I love opera!”  “I have seen The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables  about 2 times each. Not to mention the most recent production of The Wizard of Oz just seen last weekend. Being lucky having a gorgeous Opera House in Sydney, Sometimes I ask people if they have ever seen a performance in an opera house and the answer is almost always no. More often, I bite my tongue, wanting to tell them that they don’t know what they are missing but at the same time not wanting to hurt their feelings. However, I am not so lucky as yet to have seen an Opera in Italy which is on my bucket list one day.

Opera and Musicals make me happy. There’s something about a great harmony or high-energy dance break that just makes me straight-out giddy. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they remind me of my childhood. My mom was a piano player and my father and mother used to sing nearly event night. My childhood memories were trying to act all teenage cool but entranced by their high pitch singing and mum so artistic on the piano. I used to watch them on stage and sitting at rehearsals backstage or in the audience of their productions. When it came to music that got played in the car or over the speakers in the house, it was either showtunes or 80s rock.  

I signed myself up in September this year to see with my sister one of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals –Evita and am eagerly awaiting this concert. The title character of Evita is one of the toughest “sings” in musical theater. It showcases Tina Arena who I basically grew up with. Whilst she is a little older than myself I remember hearing her sing and being mesmerized. 

The Phantom of the Opera in Melbourne was one of my most memorable moments to date, starring Anthony Warlow and feeling entranced as I felt seduced by the amazing Phantom as he called out to his love of his life....

Showcasing the awesome new works available now from some amazing designers. 
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: -  Deco(c)rate JanuaryFaMESHed,  Shiny Shabby 

Zerkalo Train Wheels Table – Single - (New) @ Deco(c)rate January 
Serenity Style-Glam Wish Binoculars Case - (New) @ Deco(c)rate January 
Serenity Style-Glam Wish Binoculars (New) @ Deco(c)rate January 
Serenity Style-Glam Wish Cards (New) @ Deco(c)rate January 
Serenity Style-Glam Wish Gloves & Pearls - (New) @ Deco(c)rate January 
Dead Dollz::. Faye Dress – Black -  (New) @ FaMESHed 
Lamb. Static - Light Blonde Pack - (New) @ FaMESHed 
Dahlia - Penelope - Necklace - NATURALS - (New) @ FaMESHed 
Ariskea [Ophelia] Verde Painting - (New) @ FaMESHed 
Ariskea [Ophelia] Fake Plant - (New) @ FaMESHed 
Ariskea [Ophelia] Big Plant - (New) @ FaMESHed 
:CP: Pascale Collage - (New) @ FaMESHed 
(Kunglers) Carly bracelet - L - Crystal - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
OneDecor Barrel Lamp copper - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Vintage French Chair Brown 
Nutmeg. Rug Creme, Group Gift 
Stockholm & Lima: Strawberries and Champagne Tray 
.Shi : Cacao Truffles Platter 
Leaning Pose 5 by Korper Poses