#740 A few forgotten memories..


Have you ever been watching television, just basically not really taking it in, and you reached a commercial break, and then found yourself struggling to remember what program you were watching initially? Don't feel bad -- it's happened to virtually all of us before. People are quite forgetful including myself   Many times, after doing the grocery shopping, I get home and find that I had forgotten that one vital ingredient for the evening meal. It always seems to happen on days when I really do not have the time to go back and pick up that last ingredient. Which is unfortunate as there is no other option than to turn around and go straight back to the store. So annoying and frustrating. 

If you find that you're forgetting some obligations or other basic tasks, consider setting yourself some reminders the same way that your doctor reminds you about appointments! Remember to write it down. When going on holidays, writing down what you are taking is a pain in the backside, instead I quickly take a picture of my goodies (mainly in luggage bag before I travel) - firstly in case someone puts something in my bag when travelling, and secondly so I damn well remember everything that I bring.  

On top of all that, I do a clean sweep of the hotel I am staying at just to make sure that there is nothing left behind. 

Showcasing the awesome new works available now from some amazing designers. 
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: -  FaMESHed,  Shiny Shabby 

Dystopia - Forgotten BBQ - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
LB_MangoTree.V1{Animated}Seasons - (New) @ FaMESHed 
LB_Hill-v1{winter} - (New) @ FaMESHed 
LB_Hill-v1{Low Li} - (New) @ FaMESHed 
JIAN Fallow Buck Static - Look 
Nutmeg. Chesterfield Sofa Brown ADULT