#768 If you want me like that, that's who I'll be...


If you want me like that, that's who I'll be, 
If you love me right back,  
I could be anything, 
It's like this and like that I think I'm starting to crack, 
Then you'll leave and come back..

If you love me right back,  
If you want me like that, that's who I'll be...


So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: -  FaMESHedShiny ShabbyUber 

KUNGLERS - Thania necklace – Crystal - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
:[P]:- Io Table [Sparkle] - Brass - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
:[P]:- Io Mirror [Sparkle] - Brass - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
zerkalo ] Biker's Place - Bike Lift - Adult -  (New) @ Uber 
zerkalo ] Biker's Place - Bike Bar  (New) @ Uber 
Giz Seorn - Savanna Shorts [Chestnut] (New) @ FaMESHed, 
Giz Seorn - Scarlett Top [Brown] Lara (New) @ FaMESHed, 
**UTOPIA@Design** - "ROXI" - (Maitreya(New) @ FaMESHed, 
#Besom Beauty~ Pretty Lash (catwa) 
[PUMEC] :- .:ASHA:. /  PP APRIL  \  -  SKIN SET 
Sintiklia - Hair Ira - Colors& naturals limited 
Zenith=S&M Whip (Black) 
AMITIE::: Romantic Pouf 
DasKa - commercial prefab by Abiss  
Ana Poses - Jiufen 1