#773 Show me some light...


Who blocked out the sun? 
Darkness leaves me breathless, Shadows make me reckless, Am I the only one? 
Stumbling, closed my eyes, Standing here, on the edge, petrified, All alone, on the side, 
Hiding from my feeling, That you're the reason why, 
If the coast is clear, why can't I see? 
How far does the dark go... 
How far does the dark go... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: Shiny ShabbyEnchantmentKustom 9 

*LODE* Decor - Lily of the Valley - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
amias - TIJANA arms COMMON - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
amias - TIJANA necklace silver COMMON - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
amias - TIJANA bikini RARE - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
RAMA.SALON - Carly Hair 'BLONDES LIGHT' - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Ariskea [Relaxa] Cherry blossom Candle - (New) @ Kustom 9 
Eudora3D Alice Pumps&Socks FATPACK - (New) @ Enchantment 
RK Poses Clara 4 - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
{anc} ocean dust // animated 1Li MESH 
Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {PASTEL/yellow} A 1prim 
{anc} mist cloud [Heavenly blue] 1prim sculpt 
{anc} ocean dust // animated 1Li MESH 
Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {PASTEL/yellow} A 1prim